R&G Jungle Curry Recipe
May 1, 2013
R&G Green Curry
5 Different Ways to Cook Your Thai Curries.
April 20, 2017
Thai Street Food
July 22, 2016
Tom Yum Soup Recipe
August 29, 2015
Panang curry paste
August 3, 2015
Massaman curry paste
Yellow Curry Paste
R&G Red Curry
1 cup of mushroom (straw mushroom is the best)
5-10 prawns (depends on how much you like)
1 cup of water (chicken broth for best result)
1. Pour 1 cup of water into a pan and bring it to boil.
2. Then add prawns and mushroom into a pan.
3. Boil them altogether for 10 minutes or until prawns cooked.
4. Then add 1 sachet of R&G tom yum paste in to a pan.
5. Stir them altogether and boil it for another2-3mins.
6. Turn the gas off and add corriander into a pan, and stir it together.
Ready to serve. Enjoy.