Tom Yum Soup Recipe
1 cup of mushroom (straw mushroom is the best)
5-10 prawns (depends on how much you like)
1 cup of water (chicken broth for best result)
1. Pour 1 cup of water into a pan and bring it to boil.
2. Then add prawns and mushroom into a pan.
3. Boil them altogether for 10 minutes or until prawns cooked.
4. Then add 1 sachet of R&G tom yum paste in to a pan.
5. Stir them altogether and boil it for another2-3mins.
6. Turn the gas off and add corriander into a pan, and stir it together.
Ready to serve. Enjoy.